- Beautifully presented , enriched with character and period features and dates back to around 1850's
- Three bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Approximately 1500 sq ft of living space
- Ground floor bathroom, first floor shower room & W/C
- Kitchen with separate utility area
- Integral double garage
- Front and rear gardens
- Field views to the front of the property
- No onward chain
- 4 miles from Watton and 7 miles from Attleborough
Hare View, Great Ellingham, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17 1TJGuide Price, £320,000
A fabulous modern family home which is just over 12 months old, beautifully presented in a neutral white contemporary dÃ©cor and complimented with high ceilings which creates a light and airy feeling throughout this stunning property.
Plasset Drive, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17 2NUOffers in Excess of, £325,000
Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, 22ft lounge / diner, kitchen with built in appliances, bathroom and 3 bedrooms. To the outside of the property offers a low maintenance front and rear garden with off road parking for 3 cars leading to a garage.
Kent Close, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17Guide Price, £350,000
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room / garden room, kitchen / breakfast room, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside off ers a front garden, driveway with off road parking for two cars and a well proportioned enclosed rear garden
Dodds Lane, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17 2RHOffers in Excess of, £350,000
The property is presented to high exacting standard throughout and has undergone a sympathetic programme of updating and refurbishment both internally and externally. The improvements include the fitting of a stylish modern fitted kitchen and a classic 3 piece bathroom suite.